When can I change or cancel a payment?

Payment changes or cancellations must be received before the payment begins processing. As long as the payment is pending it can be changed or canceled.

If a payment is showing “in process”, a Stop Payment can be placed on a Draft Check or a Single Check by the Credit Union for a fee of $25.00.


Comments are closed.